Thursday, March 10, 2016

A DREAM IN TWO PARTS

I decided I need to talk to someone as I don't seem able to see past this brick wall. I have made two appointments with two different people and am waiting upon a third to contact me. I felt better upon waking. I had the weirdest dream. Weird in that it was literally Part 1 and Part 2. I had dreamed I was with friends, no names, and I spilled a staining drink on his expensize greed cords. I said I would take them home and clean them. i did this and the stain came out really well. I then awoke because of Lydia letting me know the neighbours were up. She is so thoughtful like that. Anyway, I went for a pee, got back to bed and part 2 of the dream: I handed him the cords and he examined them. To my shame there was a fold in the cords and the stain was hidden in that. I then awoke properly and got up. This as about 2 hours after Lydia had alerted me to the neighbours. Weird. I don't think I have ever dreamed in two parts like that before. Not sure what the dreams were about. Was abut not looking more carefully? About agreeing to do something I am incapable of? I finished the final series of Perception. It was not a satisfactory ending for me. When I read a really good book or watch a really involving series, I often find myself what the lives of the characters are like now. I know they don't exist but for a few seconds I wonder about their present lives. Either that shows I am bordering on being really nuts, the writer is excellent, or the writer and actors are excellent. I also talk to the characters on the screen. The equivalent of shouting 'he's behind you' at the cinema. I call them names., tell them off, tell them not to trust so and so, she id it or he did it, he or she is a twat, and I can get quite riled. There are shows I cannot watch anymore: Holocaust, slavery, graphic history like The Tudors, burnings, tortures etc I can watch die hard type films cos the violence is fantasy same with the comic hero films. Films about abuse although I do intend watching the new film about the court case fought in the States by victims of RC church.

No comments: