Tuesday, August 02, 2011

THIS 'N' THAT

It is now very warm here, about 28c and very sticky. The weatherman says it is not going to last though and it will be cool and wet by Thursday. It certainly must be warm because I am not wearing any base layers. Instead I am wearing one of those long shirt type garments that Asian men wear.

For the last couple of days I have been loading my CD collection onto my Mac Book Pro and then onto my iPod. I imagine it is going to take the rest of the week!

Pussy had to have her baby canine teeth taken out and the vet showed me the teeth and told me that they would never have come out on their own. The roots were about a centimetre and a half long! It did not prevent her eating her dinner as usual!

Fin was also castrated yesterday and he is looking for a good home. He is a beautifully tempered boy and a very well made boy but his head is too broad and his nose too short. Not what one wants in a Lhasa Apso. He is going to make whoever buys him a wonderful pet.

No comments: