Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TRIGGER

On Sunday, I had a run-in with a really nasty piece of work at the supermarket. this woman started shouting the odds because she wrongly assumed I was about to park illegally in a disabled bay.  She would not listen to reason.  Later in the shop.  She was still going off even know I was in my wheelchair, and she tried to prevent me moving and sat on me! I had pushed her off and reversed and left the shop because otherwise I would have lost it.

Later that night I had disturbed sleep, and yesterday I kept having flashbacks to my childhood.  It really f*cking annoys me that I can still so easily be transported back.  Still I feel much better today.

dr martens 005 dr martens 004 001 002 dr martens 002 dr martens 003 spock 003 The cat belongs to a friend of mine. Isn’t he gorgeous? The photograph of me is how I dress for the show at Leeds on Saturday past. my next show is not until 15 August.  I have missed two shows out.  I can do with it not being so hectic!

9 comments:

AR said...

Colin,

How very unpleasant for you.
That 'loud' lady(?) deserves to be sat on by something VERY LARGE & VERY HEAVY! A Pox on her and others of that ilk.

Take care
Ann

Herzblut said...

why, thank you :)

>^..^<

Knitting-twitter said...

Colin, that outfit of yours is
fantastic... and I would love to see once all of your boots, I bet, you could open a little shop yoursef.. but isn't it fantastic.. one can never have enough shoes.. if I only could convince Mr.K. of that.. lol..
ciao ciao Christa

steel breeze said...

Blimey!

I'd've transported her via my lap into the hands of customer service at 30mph and demand they call either the police or the mental health service or both. But it's easy to think calmly when it's after the event!

Unfortunately there are a few of these crazies around, it's best just to get out of their way alas.

I agree wit AR, she needs sitting on, preferably an adult elephant, that should tone her down a bit! :)

Yarnhog said...

She SAT ON YOU?! Are you kidding?

Iris said...

I see two lovely "cats." I see the feline variety and the hot "cat" in the frockcoat. As for the lady -- What kind of nut sits on someone in a wheelchair -- uninvited, at least.

Deb said...

Oh my! People can be so unreal at times! Sorry that you had to endure that.

Great outfit & great shoes.

Love the cat. Would that be his happy face or his I-don't- care face?

Herzblut said...

it's his "hm....what mischief can I get up to now?" face :)

janalee said...

First off,
Love the pic of that cat, and of your shoes. I'm drooling over them. ;)
Second,
I am so sorry that you were accosted by that woman. What an unhappy person she must be. As far as the flashbacks go, judge your progress by how quickly you rejected that old negative thinking. The flashbacks aren't unhealthy, but *staying* in that pattern of thinking would be.
Hugs,
Janalee