Friday, March 05, 2010

NICE TOUCH

The very thoughtful Claire emailed me to let me know that Carly Simon was no BBC being interviewed at 9:05. I read the email at 9:04!!!! Just in time to watch and record.

Thank you Claire/Alex (craftyweemidden)

I sold a lot of hanks this week. Some are multiple buyers. I am chuffed as anything. I still feel a pang when they leave. I want to know what they look like when knitted up.

I have discovered too that on this laptop, my yarns to not look like they are in real life! On my tower pc, they do. I will just have to stop fretting about it as I can’t control everyone’s monitor!

This new laptop is going to take some getting used to. I am only using it for email and blogging and surfing for now. However, it is powerful enough to replace my tower pc, which I might well do.

Shameless and Luque have yet to tie the knot but she is getting close to ripe. Poor Luque is getting slightly frustrated now.

Three mornings in a row I have had to take morphine just to get going! Bad pain during the night last night too. My bloody rib spasms. Ick!

2 comments:

Herzblut said...

oh I'm so glad you got it! You are most welcome, my friend.

Alex

Fatuous Anility said...

I LOVE Carly Simon!!!!