Tuesday, January 26, 2010

KNITMAN’S KITCHEN YARN COMMENTS

Hi Colin,

I received the Lush Puppy yarn today. That was wonderful post time. . . ordered on the 19th and arrived here in NJ on the 25th! Came at a good time, too, as we had no power for almost 12 hours due to a wind storm.

I will cake it this weekend and start a pair of spring socks with it. The yarn feels wonderful, the colors are great and it even smells yummy! Thank you for your wonderful dying and prompt service. I will be watching your blog towards purchasing again.

Hi Colin,

Just a note to let you know the yarn arrived today. (can't believe it came that fast) I love it!!! Just exactly the right color and weight. I've rolled into a ball and will start my socks tonight. It was a gray, dreary, rainy day here today but the arrival of the yarn changed all that. I know, I'm nuts but yarn has that effect on me. Keep on dying, your stuff is gorgeous. I will send a picture of the socks when they're done.

Just to let you know that the parcel arrived this afternoon and I am very pleased with it.  The
colours are much nicer than they look on my screen. So much more vibrant and beautiful.
Thankyou
Hi, Colin:
The mail arrived Tuesday afternoon (the 19th) and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a Royal Mail package from you!  I now have in my possession your lovely skein of Deep Forest.  It is even better in person!
You captured the essence of our northern California redwood forests most beautifully.
Thank you so much,

Dear Colin,

the yarn arrived yesterday, I just wasn´t able to go online before now. Thank you for the perfect and fast transaction, the colours are so lovely (better than in the picture, although I loved it there also) and the yarns are so soft. Looking forward to knitting beautiful things with them.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Fred said...

hehe I can now see you getting demands for caking the yarn before posting :)

Iris said...

You are getting incredible reviews!