Sunday, January 03, 2010

BREATHLESS

I spoke with Lia in Germany this morning and I had to stop because I felt so breathless and talking was an effort. I didn't feel much better for stopping so I called the doc who had me go to the hospital and I am home now with antibiotics for a chest infection. My pain meds have kept a temperature at bay so it wasn't so obvious I had more than a cold. The one advantage I suppose to having a few health problems is that the Docs don't mess about and see me promptly. They also know I rarely call so when I do, there is good reason. I think sounding like I have been running helped! ;-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself and rest! Feel better soon!

Denise said...

Take care of yourself. Dont want to see you be the hospital again! Love your pics by the way.

Mary Beth said...

I hope this isn't pneumonia, although it does sound like it could work into it easily. Now, THAT you certainly don't want/need...you'll definitely question your sanity when you have zero energy for 2 months...talk about feeling useless...Take good care of this!

anachronist said...

Oh boy, good thing, you were given antibiotics to fight it. Those things can be nasty when not taking good care of them.

Hope it clears up fast and you are only breathless if you choose to be.

fairy godmother said...

Feel better soon!

Iris said...

My goodness. That must have been disturbing for you. I'm happy you were able to get treated right away.

BammerKT said...

I'm so glad they found it. A chest infection is nothing to mess about with! I hope you can relax, drink lots of fluids and feel better soon!

patche said...

Sleep is good Colin. Take care and get well.

Julie said...

Hope you fell better soon.

Yarnhog said...

I do hope you'll feel better soon!