Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ABOUT YARN FROM KNITMAN’S KITCHEN

Hi Colin,

Just a note to let you know the yarn arrived today. (can't believe it came that fast) I love it!!!  Just exactly the right color and weight.  I've rolled into a ball and will start my socks tonight.  It was a gray, dreary, rainy day here today but the arrival of the yarn changed all that.  I know, I'm nuts but yarn has that effect on me.  Keep on dying, your stuff is gorgeous.  I will send a picture of the socks when they're done.

Hello Colin,

The yarn arrived this morning, thank you.  You are right - you are an artist.

Hello Colin,
                   Just had to write a quick note to let you know that I am delighted with Desert Storm.
                    The colours are wonderful!
Thanks again

dear Colin

I tell you, that yarn is super fantastic. It just arrived and its so soft and the colors are top of the world. You are really an artist. Thank you

very much and all the best to you...

Dear Colin
Your beautiful yarn arrived today, it really is lovely, they are screaming at me to knit them next into a Clapotis and another scarf.

1 comment:

Iris said...

You can't argue with success.