Saturday, December 12, 2009

STUFF SENT TO ME

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son..
He gives the young boy three 10p coins to play with to keep him
occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking and going blue in the face....
The father realises the boy has swallowed the coins and starts slapping
him on the back..

The boy coughs up 2 of the 10p's but is still choking.
Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue
business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and
sipping a cup of coffee.
At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down,
neatly folds the newspaper, places it on the counter, gets up from her
seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully pulls down his pants; takes hold
of the boy's' testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at
first and then ever so firmly.. tighter and tighter !!!
After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last
of the 10p's, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the coin to the father
and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the
father rushes
over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've
never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are
you a doctor? "


'No,' the woman replied.
I'm from the Inland Revenue..'

A LETTER TO MY DOGS
Dear Dogs,

When I say to move, it means go someplace else, not switch positions with each other so there are still two dogs in the way.

The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help, because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king size bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue to sleep on the couch to ensure your comfort. Look at videos of dogs sleeping, they can actually curl up in a ball. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space used is nothing but doggy sarcasm.

My compact discs are not miniature Frisbees.

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, and try to turn the knob, or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. In addition, I have been using bathrooms for years, canine attendance is not mandatory.

The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dogs butt. I cannot stress this enough. It would be such a simple change for you.

Sincerely,
Your Overwhelmed Owner In response, my dogs sent me: TEN PEEVES THAT DOGS HAVE ABOUT HUMANS

'1'
Blaming your farts on me..... not funny... not funny at all !!!
----------------------------------------------
'2'
Yelling at me for barking. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG
--------------------------------------------------
'3'
Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
--------------------------------------------------
'4'
Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
--------------------------------------------------
'5'
Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
--------------------------------------------------
'6'
The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
--------------------------------------------------
'7'
Taking me to the vet for 'the big snip', then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
--------------------------------------------------
'8'
Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
--------------------------------------------------
'9'
Dog sweaters. Hello ??? Haven't you noticed the fur?
--------------------------------------------------
'10'
How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.
--------------------------------------------------
Now lay off me on some of these things. We both know who's boss here! You don't see me picking up your poop do you?

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY. A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!

7 comments:

Iris said...

This was simply hilarious. Thank you for my morning chuckles.

As far as cats go, yes, they ARE thinking and it is best we not know exactly WHAT those thoughts are.

Susan said...

clever post, very witty, still giggling

Picnicfan said...

That was great, Colin. Very funny. I definitely needed cheering up.

Margie said...

Thanks for a great smile! Love it!

Margie said...

Great!! Love it. Thanks for the smile!

Anonymous said...

Hysterically funny. I have to copy this and send it to my sister. I'm also going to copy it on my face book (with credit to you) if that's ok. Melinda Allen

Unknown said...

Hilarious and oh so true! My 2 dogs are exactly the same on my bed, they also swap places when asked to move and when asked to leave the room do so but immediately turn around and come back in without even a pause. My husband thinks they have alzheimers.......