Monday, March 02, 2009

TWO HORNY BOYS

Poor Micah and Luque. Both of them are all sexed up. Whitney is ripe and flirting if she gets a chance to get near them. She only does if they are safely locked into their beds, and then only until she is made to go into the lounge or her own bed.

Micah wags his tail at me constantly and pants. Luque thinks if he follows me, paws me, and looks all hard done by and pained, I'll give in and let him have a shag. No way!

Luque at least does not smell of Male like Micah does. Luque is the easiest of the two in this situation but really they are both good and as long as I keep them away from Whitney, this isn't a hassle. Much to my surprise, there has been no argy bargy between them.

James, the 9 week old, on the other hand has tried to mate Whitney. Rather amusing that and it bodes well for his future as a stud.

No comments: