Monday, November 10, 2008

Oops

I got about 8 hours sleep though not without the trip to the loo and i also had that cramp in my ribcage again. definitely positional. I got my horse show shaped pillow and laid back on that and was able to sleep longer till pain forced me to get up.

By the time I had my coffee and drugs I felt I could go for a swim but determined before hand that i wa sonly going to do half my usual swim. I stuck to my word too though to be frank it wasn't hard tostick to as the swim took some effort.


Now I am freezing cold even though the house is warm and i am dress warmyly. I am going to bed. It seems I ought not to have swum today after all.

I find it really hard to not do stuff when I feel fine after a strenuous day, in order to avoid worse. A bit liek taking painkillers when not in pain but to avid coming pain. Well, I guess I am going to have to learn cos now I feel really cold which is a sign for me that all is not well.

Good news-Crestor, one of the drugs I have been taking this last 5 years, has excelled in studies showing that it dramatically reducing heart attacks and strokes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to decide how much one can do, isn't it? I haven't learned how to pace myself. When I feel good, I tend to overdo it until it catches up with me. You do that, even more than I do. Tsk, tsk, tsk. What are we to do?