Thursday, September 04, 2008

God Is Watching Us

The local church need to be repainted and the work wasput out to tender. A man put in the cheapest bid and he won the contract.

It was much cheaper than all the other bids because he cheated. He thinned the paint.

He is working on the job when a thunder cloud develops and sends a bolt of lightening toward him which hit his ladder. The ladder fell and so did he.

As he lay there, thinking about how lucky he was to have lived, a thunderous voice spike to him from within the thunder cloud:

"REPAINT! REPAINT! AND THIN NO MORE!"

and:

"This year I'm voting Republican. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth."
-Monica Lewinsky

5 comments:

picperfic said...

you rascal! haha!!

FuguesStateKnits said...

Colin - you are such a sick man! Now i know why i like you so much!
Joan

FuguesStateKnits said...

OH - PS just want you to know I sent BOTH jokes out to my church choir!

Anonymous said...

Dear Colin, I left something on my blog for you.

junieann

Folly Cove Fiber Freaks said...

I love you straight foreword style and sense of humor. I will be back to read another day.......
Leslie