Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Not A Good Start......

Okay, so it's just as well no one is around here yet. I awoke with the hump. I had a bad night pain wise. Yes those spasms the new drug is supposed to stop.

The house smells lovely as I have a chicken casserole in the slow cooker (crockpot) going since before I went to bed and it will stay there until we eat later.

I am about to start bathing Micah and Shameless. Hopefully, I'll be in better mood shortly! I am sure I will when be by the time my friends get here. I have not seen Karen since we were at her house back in August 06. I feel really comfortable with her and her husband Kim. There house feels like home. I usually go to the loo as soon as I get there because I have relaxed enough to be able to! Yes, it's a running joke-I don't poo away from home so do so at their house is a compliment!

I had another dental appointment yesterday and the the woman who dealt with me was really very nice. It was one of those fortuitous moments. She is training to be a therapist and was talking about how she was learning about the effects of abuse....coincidence you think?

The sun is very bright, it is a beautiful day, it is very cold. Just the sort of day I like. I hate in between days, neither hot not cold because it usually means it is dull and rainy.

Well, get a coffee and get a dog wet....see you after Cruft's. Ick help!

EDIT: KAYONI, I ACCIDENTLY DETLETED YOUR COMMENT WHEN DELETING SPAM.PLEASE LEAVE AGAIN IF YOU WISH TO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coffee helps!

We had a chicken casserole from the slow cooker yesterday. I know what you mean about the smell.

Best of luck at Crufts. I'll watch every minute when it's televised here, hoping to see you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck at crufts Colin,I will ring you,have been a bit busy at the moment.Talk Soon
Cheryl