Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Listening To My Body Talk

I think I am figuring it out. I awoke at 6am in order to get ready to go to the pool. I felt as if a truck had hit me. I knew it would not be laziness if I went back to bed and decided not to swim. That is precisely what I did. What I thought was another 10 minutes napping was in fact an hour and a half.

Now that I am up and have fed the three puppies, I know I made the right choice. I am aching all over. Today, I have two dogs to bath and the two who are going to Cruft's get done tomorrow. My friends arrive tomorrow.

I won't now be able to attend the pool until Saturday. It appears though that three days on and 1 off is the way to go. At least it seems I have figured that out. Better than pushing myself until I am useless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You are learning to do what you FEEL, not what you've PLANNED.

I'm so excited about Crufts. We get this televised here in the US. Who knows? I may see my friend, Colin, and his pup in the ring!

Be good to yourself.

Terri said...

Hi Colin, I guess your body is telling you something. It needs some rest! I hope you are not coming down with anything. Enjoy your guests.