Sunday, February 24, 2008

Things I Like And Don't (not in order)

  1. Coffee - only the real stuff. Keep the instant. I have a bean to cup machine(two actually).
  2. Vegetables
  3. People
  4. Reading
  5. Music - female singer songwriters mostly
  6. Film
  7. Photography
  8. Sex
  9. Food
  10. Pepsi Max
  11. Blackcurrant flavour
  12. Cheesecake
  13. 85% Dark Chocolate
  14. Being in water
  15. Snow
  16. Sunshine
  17. Driving
  18. Sleeping
  19. Drugs
20. Making people laugh

DON'T

  1. People
  2. Rap music (or any song that is spoken)
  3. Chicory and artichoke
  4. Snakes (seriously hate them)
  5. Wet days
  6. Having to potty
  7. Films that have most of the story told in dull / dark light
  8. Loud background music so you can't hear dialogue(Grey's Anatomy for e.g.)
  9. Following fashion
  10. Not being me in order to fit
  11. Religion
  12. The assumption I am an athiest
  13. Sex
  14. Food
  15. Bad Rules
  16. Bureaucracy
  17. Busybodies
  18. People who are certain
  19. Ignorance
  20. Laziness

3 comments:

fairy godmother said...

That's funny, I started a list of things I like recently too. Snow is higher on my list than yours though, good thing with all that we get!

Unknown said...

Interesting love/hate relationships on some selections. Many of your choices would fit in my lists too.

Be well!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but the fact that you don't like songs which are spoken cracks me up like crazy. I guess I don't like them, either, but I just never thought about it.