Monday, August 27, 2007

German Trip

From left to right: Diana, Diana, Lia and Tina. Picture taken in Holly's home. This was the Thursday evening. The two Dianas and Tina are from the TownsendSocksKnitALong group on Yahoo.

It was a very pleasant evening spent with good company. I was very glad to have met these people. Holly, who is not in the picture, myself and the four in the picture all knit differently but we all produce the goods!

How about this then? There are 60 something steps up to Holly's home. I need not have been concerned-there is also a lift(elevator)!!! I was impressed.

There is much more to say and more pictures to show but I am still very tired so it will be added slowly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful. I'm of German, Swedish and English ancestry - so it's nice to see photos of those places. Sounds as tho you had a wonderful time.