Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kelso

Micah was 2nd in Post Grad and Shameless 3rd in MPB. Both qualifying again fro Cruft's 08. You have to place 1st 2nd or 3rd in specific classes in order to qualify. They both achieved it for the second time today.

Kelso was beautiful, I could tell, but the weather was crap so not seen at it's best.

Second visit to Scotland in my lifetime, the first just a couple of weeks ago. Crap weather the first time too.

Two old men in kilts the first time, none at all this time.

I have gone off Scotland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Congrats on doing so well! :-)

DJ said...

Men in kilts, mmmmm, nothing better to look at. My DD and I saw the most beautiful man in kilts a few years back in, of all places, Madison, Wisconin, USA. Tall and just gorgeous. Why do we think men in skirts is so great, anyway?! LOL Thanks for bringing back that memory for me.
DJ in SW MI USA