Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday Morning

The puppies are now 6 weeks and 2 days. They are more demanding.

Last night, they decided at 2.15 am , that they ought to be allowed out to play. I did not think this was a good idea at all.

Give them a couple of minutes, I thought, and they will shut up. Oh yes, positive thinking indeed. The little dears had other ideas and they proceeded to howl. One of them, Aunt Purl, (yes I changed the names) screamed her head off.

This called for desperate measures. So out came my ear plugs. Once in postition, I closed the usually open bedroom door, and that was that.

When I got up at 8am, they were sound asleep. So I woke them. They looked at me as if to say 'What time do you call this? We are sleeping, do you mind?'

Well, needless to say I ignored the filthy looks and put them outside. Then they came in for their breakfast and have now gone back to sleep. They had a rough night!

No comments: