Sunday, October 02, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

What a weekend! I had to drive at the last minute 420 miles return between 7pm and 3.15am last night to take one of my bitches to be mated. Why so sudden? Well, i realised she was close to ready and today I have to pick up John from Heathrow as he returns from a business trip. Tomorrow, he would not want to drive to take the bitch and nor would I since I am having to drive 200 plus this evening. So I left Finty with her beau and will collect her next weekend, hopefully well and truly shaggged and up the duff.
This is done on the passap E6000 using OX/N. The yarn is wonderful. A 2/15 weight. 50% Merino, 25% Cashmere and 25% Silk. Makes a medium weight sweater.This is another 100% Cashmere. I really like this colour called Lovat which is a green heather mix.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Please can I ask where you get your yarns from? I have just started machine knitting (on a second-hand Toyota) but am finding it hard to buy yarn that isn't 100% acrylic.
Thanks,
Annie.

PS Hope the mating was successful