Monday, July 18, 2005

Hanknit Aran/dogs


This is my first Aran. I designed it myself. The yarn is 70% wool 30% nylon. I bought it from a shop run by a delightful lady named Mabel in Goteberg, Sweden. It has set in sleeves.
This is the Aran I working on now. The edges of the diamond are in a twisted stitch. The yarn is wool-Alaska, made by Garn Studio, which i bought in Stockholm last year.
This is a 3rd Aran I have planned. The yarn is Jaeger Shetland Aran, 80%wool 20% alpaca.

This is Tilly, one of my Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds. She went to visit a boy last week......
This is Finty at 6mths, one of my Lhasa Apso. She has a Finnish father and a Danish mother.



4 comments:

Kate said...

Colin

So you finally cracked and started a blog. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, I look forward to seeing lots more pics of your lovely designs and the dogs. I love reading your posts on UKHK.

Kate

Uknitty said...

Looking forward to keeping up to date with all your projects.

Tori said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. I already gasped with delight at all of your pictures! I love knitting and dogs as well as the company of people who have the same interests :-). Take care, Tori

littlelixie said...

Welcome to blogging! It's addictive thought so be careful...